Correct ticket + proof = your responsibility. Here you will find information about valid tickets, fees and how to complain.
All our customers are solely responsible for carrying a valid ticket. Passengers who fail to produce a valid ticket during an inspection will receive a fine.
Remember that you must provide proof of your entitlement to a discount if you are travelling on a student, seniors or youth ticket.
- Adult: NOK 1150 or NOK 950 for on-site payment
- Minors over 15 years: NOK 900 regardless of payment method
- Travelling with a false or counterfeit ticket: NOK 2000. Passengers traveling with false tickets will be reported to the police.
A fine due to lack of proof of your entitlement to a discount during ticket inspection may be reduced to NOK 150, - if you present valid proof, ID and fee at AtB service center within seven (7) days.
How to pay the fee
- use online banking (payment information is printet on the fee)
- pay with card to the ticket inspector
- pay with card or cash at AtB Service center in Trondheim
How to file a complaint
This must be done within 21 days after the fee has been charged.
If you complain on behalf of others, we need authorization from the person who has received the fee. This does not apply if any complaints are made on behalf of minors.
You can send your complaint via our online contact form or by mail. Remember to include:
- E-mail address
- Information about why you want to complain
- Fine number (five digits)
- Receipt (if you paid on the spot)
Complaint can be sent by mail to:
Prinsens gate 39