Information about how the public transport services in Trøndelag are affected by the corona situation. We thank our travelers for your understanding and for showing consideration when travelling.
Last updated, April 29th, 2020, 09:00
We adhere to the National Institute of Health's recommendations and orders, and encourage our travelers to do the same, and be a considerate to your fellow passengers and the drivers:
- Practice social distancing, make sure to keep a safe distance to other passengers
- Do not board if you see that the place is cramped, wait for the next bus
- If you have been in contact with the infection or are ill, do not use public transport
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly
- Walk or use a bike if you can
- Travel outside rush hour if you can
Changes in public transport services
Bus and tram
Regular service from May 4th with some exceptions:
- Night bus and night tram is cancelled until further notice.
- Line 26 to Skistua is cancelled until further notice.
- Travels with 9t2 is unavailable.
- Scool transport is for pupils only.
Passenger boat and ferry
Regular service from April 30th for ferry and May 1st for passenger boat, with some exceptions. Some restrictions are implemented to reduce the risk of infection. See guidelines and restrictions.
School transport has started and will be adjusted continuously in dialogue with the schools. See school transport routines and guidelines.
Note that there are still restrictions on ticketing on board. More information further down.
Find your trip
See updated timetables:
Find your trip in the app AtB Reise or the travel planner:
Follow our operational deviations (in Norwegian). Here you will find information about planned and unforseen changes to AtB's service.
No ticketing on board
To reduce the risk of infection, restrictions have been introduced for ticketing on bus, tram, passenger boat and ferry. There is no ticketing on board. You can buy your ticket with your mobile phone for all trips in Trøndelag.
On route 870 Brekstad - Valset and route 880 Flakk - Rørvik, use AutoPASS.
AtB service center
AtB service center in Prinsens gate 41 opens from Monday May 4th. Opening hours are Monday to Friday 10:00-14:00. The service point in Rissa will remain closed.
We're here to help you. If you have any questions please contact us in our chat, use our contact form or call us at +47 478 02 820. You can also find us in social media.
Do you have any questions? See if you can find the answer here:
We evaluate the situation in Trøndelag from day to day. We try to limit situations where customers and public transport employees are in close contact with eachother. The most important thing is to reduce the risk of infection. This means that both travelers and employees have to adapt to the situation.
- All doors are opened by the driver so that you don't hva to use the door open-button.
- The front door is closed and barriers are installed behind the driver's seat on all buses. All boarding and disembarking is done at the other doors. All doors are still operative on the metro buses.
- The daily cleaning of all our vehicles and vessels throughout Trøndelag is hightend.
- On ferries, passenger ferries and terminals, rubbing alcohol is available. See also guidelines and restrictions.
READ MORE: Public Health Institute's "Coronavirus - Facts, Advice and Measures" (external page)
We can all help to prevent transmission of the corona virus. Thank you for contributing!