Buy your ticket on the go with the app AtB Mobillett.
Buy tickets for bus and tram and on select boat routes in Trøndelag.
Choose method of payment. Buy single or periodic ticket.
Show your ticket upon boarding. On the green buses and tram in the Trondheim area you don't have to show your ticket.
- For bus, tram, passenger boat and ferry* in Trøndelag.
- For night bus and night tram.
- 24 hours for travels with bus or tram in one zone.
- 7, 30, 60, 90 and 180 days for bus and tram i Trøndelag. 7 days is not available for students. With periodic ticket for youth, senior or student you can also travel with night bus or night tram.
- Youth ticket for travel with bus, tram and boat in Trøndelag.
- Miljøbillett for travel with city buses in Namsos, Steinkjer, Verdal, Levanger and Stjørdal.
- 7, 30, 60, 90 and 180 days for the following connections:
Rute 800/805 and 810
- Trondheim - Brekstad
- Trondheim - Lensvik
- Trondheim - Hasselvika
- Lensvik - Hasselvika
- Lensvik - Brekstad
- Hasselvika - Brekstad
- Kristiansund - Edøy
- Trondheim - Vanvikan
- Dyrøy - Mausund
- Dyrøy - Bogøyvær
- Dyrøy - Sula
- Mausund - Bogøyvær
- Mausund - Sula
- Bogøyvær - Sula
- Sandviksberget - Skjærvøy
- Sandviksberget - Sætervika
- Sætervika - Skjærvøy
To buy a ticket, start by choosing whether you are travelling by bus, passenger boat or ferry. Then select zones if you are going to travel by bus, or by port if you are travelling by passenger boat or ferry.
*Not route 870 Brekstad - Valset og 880 Flakk - Rørvik.
Choose method of payment in the app. Pay with phone bill, Vipps, debit card, AtB Mobillett account or debit card. Everything is easily managed in the app.
Buy your ticket well in advance so that it is ready upon boarding, and make sure your phone is sufficiently charged.
You do not need to show the ticket on the green city buses and trams in the Trondheim area. Outside the Trondheim area, present your ticket to the crew or driver when you board.
The ticket is valid from the moment of purchase. Single tickets for bus and tram are valid for one hour and 30 minutes for one zone. Tickets for two zones are valid for two hours. Tickets for three or more zones are valid for at least four hours and 30 minutes. Single tickets are valid for four hours for passenger boat and ferry.
AtB Mobillett is only valid on buses and trams that are part of the public transport in Trøndelag, and on the boat routes 800/805, 810, 820/825, 830/835 and 980 and all ferries except 870 and 880. The tickets are not valid on routes from Vy (train), airport bus or other commercial routes.
AtB Mobillett is only valid in the official AtB Mobillett-app.