Buy tickets, plan your trip and find departures in real time with the AtB app.
With the AtB app, you can buy tickets for bus, tram, on-demand transport and train (zone A) in Trøndelag. Tickets for boat and ferry will also be available in the app. In the meantime, you buy these tickets in AtB Mobillett app.
Search by address, stop, position or select location on map.
With the AtB app, you have a full overview of the entire journey.
Get an overview of the entire journey from exactly where you are, to exactly where you are going.
- Search from address to address, select location on map or use "my location" or saved favorite places.
- Use the filter to decide which means of transport you want to travel with.
- Click on details to see the entire journey from start to finish.
- Click on the map to see the entire journey in the map.
Under Departures, you get an overview of the next departures from a stop in real time.
- Go to Departures.
- Use "My Location" to find stops near you.
- Select a stop to see departures.
- Tap on the bus line to see more details and the last stop passed in real time.
There are two versions of Departures. Go to My Profile to select the other version.
Save the places you frequently travel to or from as favourites. It will make travel searches even easier in the app.
Add favorite place
- Tap Add Favorite Place.
- Search for a place you often frequently to or from.
- Give the place a name and possibly an icon for easier distinction between several favorite places.
Do you want to edit or delete favorite places?
- Go to My Profile.
- Scroll down to Favorites and tap Places.
- Tap the pencil icon to edit each favorite location.
If you frequently travel from the same stop and with the same bus line, you can save this information as a favorite departure. With favorite departures visible on the app's front page, you can quickly see when the next bus departs from your stop.
Add favorite departure
- Press Add favorite departures.
- Search for the stop you travel from most frequently.
- Press the star to make the departure a favourite.
- Go back to the app's front page (travel search) and tap Select favorite departures to decide which departures should be visible on the front page.
Do you want to delete a favorite departure?
- Press Select favorite departures.
- Tap Edit favorite departures.
- Tap the icon of a trash can at the departure you wish to delete.
Use the map to find the nearest stop, walking distance to the stop and departures to and from the stop.
- Go to Maps.
- Use "My location" or navigate your way through the map.
- Touch the bus, tram, train, boat or ferry icon to see departures from the stop. You also get to see the walking distance to the stop.
- Choose to use the stop in a travel search by pressing Travel from or Travel to.
Today you can buy the following tickets for bus and tram in the AtB app:
The single ticket is valid for boarding for one hour and 30 minutes for one zone. A ticket for two zones is valid for two hours and 30 minutes. A ticket for three or more zones is valid for at least three hours and 30 minutes.
If you buy a ticket for zone A after 18 on weekdays or all of Saturday, Sunday and public holidays, it is valid for boarding for three hours.
- 24-hour ticket for one zone.
- 7, 30, 60, 90 and 180-day ticket. 7-day ticket is not available for students. With a period ticket in the child, honorary or student passenger category, you can also travel by night bus and night train.
You can choose whether the period ticket should start immediately or enter a later start time.
A night ticket is valid for one journey and does not provide a transfer or transfer deduction.
With a period ticket in the categories child, honors or student, you have the night bus and tram included. The 24-hour ticket is not valid on night buses and trams.
Pay with Vipps or payment card.
More tickets to come
Eventually you can buy all tickets in the AtB app. Until they are in place, you buy tickets for boat, ferry and youth ticket in AtB Mobillett.
In My profile you will find settings for the app and your user profile.
- Information relating to your profile, customer number, payment methods and ticket history.
- Settings for appearance in the app, choice of start page and language. Choose between Norwegian or English, or let it follow the phone's settings.
- Try out new functionality that is under testing (Beta) and give your feedback in the app's chat.
- Edit favorite places and favorite departures.
- See privacy, conditions and ticket prices.
Always under development
The development of the app continues and we will make improvements based on customer feedback. Submit your feedback in the app's own chat.
We will continue to work with:
- Deviation information
- Info about capacity on bus
- Ticket purchases for all ticket products
- Advance ticket purchase
- Purchase a ticket based on travel suggestions in one and the same app
- See all mobility services (city bike, flexible transport and the like)
- Sharing travel search
- Real-time display of bus in map